Just started my first writing job, playing softball and volleyball for the company teams, drinking way more than I should have, and six kinds of crazy about a completely unavailable man.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just started my second writing job - completely panicked that this was going to be a huge mistake and thinking that in another year (aka NOW) I'd be moving to Austin, Texas.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Tortilla chips
3. String cheese
5. Ice cream
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
(It would be way easier to name 5 songs I don't know the lyrics to - I have a rainman like memory)
1. The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
2. Broken - Days of the New
3. Ice Cream Man - Van Halen
4. Anymore - Travis Tritt
5. Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Go back to school
2. Give money to HSUS - a LOT of money.
3. Travel the US, by RV with the dogs - I need to see Crazy Horse, Yellowstone and the desert again..soon please.
4. Start running programs for kids (this is Mandaroo's idea - I'm stealing it because I love it)
5. Fund soup kitchens. No one should be hungry.
Five bad habits:
1. I watch too much TV
2. I'm tend to not think things through
3. I hold a grudge
4. The speed of my mouth vastly exceeds the speed of my brain
5. I eat Cool Whip out of the tub with a spoon
Five (g-rated) things you like doing:
1. Playing with /training my dogs
4. Sitting on my porch swing with a cup of coffee, glass of wine, cold beer, or vodka
5. Talking to my friends
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Parachute Pants
Five favorite (g-rated) toys:
4. Running Shoes
5. I'm all out here ...
INSTRUCTIONS:The blog chain that got this here.........If you participate, remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Me, who am I tagging?