A Thursday Thirteen that is… and I wasn’t off today and I’m not eating dove chocolates. I do however, have a bunch of random crap rolling around in my head and lack the drive to focus on just one of them and turn them into something meaningful.
So.. that means if you’re up for some meaningless drivel, you’re in the right place.
1. I saw/talked to one of my ex-boyfriends yesterday. Other than starting to lose his hair, he’s exactly the same person he was 10 years ago, and for that, he should be ashamed.
2. For the first time in I don’t know how long, I wanted to give out candy on Halloween and by the time I got the store to buy some, the cupboards were BARE. Everyone was disappointed.
3. I did get to see a ladybug, a cheerleader and a little red devil. Those kids made me happy.
4. The teenager lurking around my neighborhood dressed like the grim reaper almost made me pee myself.
5. The dogs had the same effect on him, though - that’ll learn him to walk up behind a girl in the dark with TWO German Shepherds. Heh.
6. I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking at thermometers and rain gauges online today, cause I secretly think they are cool.
7. I love pygmy goats.
8. I want to leave a bag of flaming dog poo on my across-the-street neighbors’ doorstep.
9. A friend told me today she’s expecting a baby in the spring. Her joy was infectious.
10. Next summer my best girlfriends and I are renting a house on the coast of North Carolina – I have the distinct feeling this will be one of the best weeks of my life. I’m already excited.
11.The only couple I ever set up is expecting their first child in January. I don’t think I’ve ever known two people more perfect for each other.
12. I want to buy something ridiculously extravagant and utterly useless for my birthday this year.
13. I’m taking suggestions for #12.
Happy Friday and weekend all.