Tiff tagged me for this, cuz that's just how she is.
I took her to yoga and this is how she repays me.
- I suffered a serious back injury in my early 20’s – and although recovered beyond what any of my doctors anticipated or predicted, I have some funny residual nerve damage – there’s a spot on my right hip that when touched, I feel the sensation of touch along my right shoulder blade. I like the image of ‘crossed wires’ this gives me about the neurological system, and since this is the very best outcome possible from my injury, I’ll not complain.
- I have read pretty much everything written about every/any serial killer, EVER., or at least that I can put my hands on. I had been looking for months for something written about Jack Unterweger and just last weekend found a special on him on A&E. A plane-hopping-bi-continent serial killer, the stuff dreams (ok, maybe nightmares) are made of. Who says laying around on Sunday afternoons was a bad idea?
- I used to walk and talk in my sleep as a kid. My mom reports I was capable having conversations and performing normal behaviors, like brushing my teeth. Then, I’d do something bizarre like put the vacuum in my bed and curl up in the closet. Rumour has it I still talk in my sleep, but I’ve yet to wake up in the closet. So far as you know.
- I sometimes take my dogs pain relievers when I have a really bad headache. They often work better than what I’ve been prescribed.
- I want my next house to be isolated enough to not know if I even have neighbors. With a lake. Please.
- In 1999 someone stole my identity and mucked up my credit nicely. I didn’t find out until 2004. It took a full year to get it straightened out but not all of it was entirely resolved. You guys should know, this sucks seven kinds of shit.
- I still have nightmares about the accident in #1. Real shriek-fests. This may very well be why I don’t’ get invited to very many slumber parties.
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of my most favorite scary movies EVER. I love love love to be scared and Leatherface just does it for me.
Happy Friday people.