Saturday, March 24, 2007

The long overdue Meme

The lovely and animal friendly Anne tagged me for a 5 things meme., like a month ago. Since I recently did a 6 weird things about me, I’ve been trying to come up with 5 really cool things to share. Upon reflection, it appears I’m not that cool, so you get this. Anne can be found by following the Queen Anne’s Revenge link in my sidebar thingie. Go visit her. She’s new and fresh and sparkly. Oh, and she knows someone named Roger Dodger. What's not to like?

1. I had a boyfriend that was competitive in sport bike motorcycle racing. He taught me to ride, found me a bike, and entered me in my first race. I raced for just over a year. My “career” came to a bitter end when he admitted he couldn’t deal with the fact that he couldn’t beat me.

2. One fourth of July I went swimming with a boyfriend in a river in West Virginia. While swimming out to some rocks mid-stream I became tangled in some fishing line and almost drowned. My boyfriend He-Man-ed me out of the water (I’ll never know how) and saved my life. Today I am still very afraid of water with current.

3. I hate U2. They have never produced a song I could stand, but I think Bono is kinda hot.

4. I am moderately obsessed with flossing my teeth.

5. I secretly and strongly dislike one of my co-workers.

There you have it, Anne, late, but done.. betcha won't make that mistake again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. i had boyfriends be embarassed they didn't know as much about sports as me.
2. i don't go in water without a cement bottom
3. me too
4. me too
5.i not so secretly and in a 'don't make me beat her ass'....'uh...get mandy another drink' kind of way hate one of mat's co workers.
we are sisters.

tiff said...

ack! bad water! no eat JC!

you have every right to hate a coworker. that keeps the rest of the population safe.

kenju said...

I had a boyfriend who taught me to play chess, and then stopped playing with me when I could beat him (and did). Idiot.

I ought to be that diligent about flossing. I do it 5-6 times per week. It is so important, and for more than just teeth! It can help minimize heart disease, believe it or not.

Craver said...

'Roo, I've never doubted our sisterhood, not once.

Tiff, Thanks. You met that boyfriend by the way. His only good act. And TYVM for the co-worker thing, why do I feel guilty about it.

Kenju, NO!!! Do not do anything to make more obsessed. Bad Kenju!
argh!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks! I love how you got better than the ex-bf at racing. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about hating your coworker, Cravey. Your secret is safe with me. I'll NEVER tell Tiff how much she annoys you.

Anonymous said...

I remember your brother riding his motorcycle to school, and you raced bikes. It must be in the blood; what a groovy family talent :-)