The lovely and animal friendly Anne tagged me for a 5 things meme., like a month ago. Since I recently did a 6 weird things about me, I’ve been trying to come up with 5 really cool things to share. Upon reflection, it appears I’m not that cool, so you get this. Anne can be found by following the Queen Anne’s Revenge link in my sidebar thingie. Go visit her. She’s new and fresh and sparkly. Oh, and she knows someone named Roger Dodger. What's not to like?
1. I had a boyfriend that was competitive in sport bike motorcycle racing. He taught me to ride, found me a bike, and entered me in my first race. I raced for just over a year. My “career” came to a bitter end when he admitted he couldn’t deal with the fact that he couldn’t beat me.
2. One fourth of July I went swimming with a boyfriend in a river in West Virginia. While swimming out to some rocks mid-stream I became tangled in some fishing line and almost drowned. My boyfriend He-Man-ed me out of the water (I’ll never know how) and saved my life. Today I am still very afraid of water with current.
3. I hate U2. They have never produced a song I could stand, but I think Bono is kinda hot.
4. I am moderately obsessed with flossing my teeth.
5. I secretly and strongly dislike one of my co-workers.
There you have it, Anne, late, but done.. betcha won't make that mistake again!